Friday, November 16, 2012

Playlist making.....

So I'm making a playlist for the first time...yup, haven't made a playlist until now even though I drive over an hour a day. Why you ask? Well, I'm usually content to let the shuffle god decide what music I should listen to at any given moment. But now I'm attempting it (i.e. throwing a lot of songs I like in a folder, and rearranging them so the sequence is at least not offensive to the ear.....) and don't really know how it will sound to other people.

So here's what I feel like.....























....and here's how it will probably sound.







1 comment:

  1. The more playlists you make, you'll discover that perfect mix which you will listen to for hours and hours and hours on end... But not on shuffle bc that would destroy the perfect progression of songs you meticulously ordered.

    ReplyDelete